Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ichiban Boshi@Pavilion

I was so slack on posting food recently,
I wish to take more picture and post it up ,
but u know ,
my appetite is not like an elephant appetite,
which can eat so much once at all ,
so , i felt guilty everytime I post up.

But I think I insist wanna keep this blog ,
because I wanna intro more and more great restaurants
to every of my readers.
Ichiban Boshi , I believed everyone knew this
or passed by this restaurant when you went to Pavilion.
It is quite a famous restaurant for sushi Lover like me.

I found a great soup recently at this restaurant.
The taste of this soup is just like Chawanmushi taste
which was egg taste and the ingredients inside is yummy.
=D loving it.

I don't eat salmon one seriously ,
so everytime I eat sushi ,
I eat almost the same pattern which is mayo type sushi.
But I love mayo anyway
Not bad also for this baked cheese on the top.
But it taste normal with that kind of plain egg.
This is what my boyf choose ,
I never take this dish before
and now i realize it is seaweed ! My favourite !
Thanks to him for intro me. ^^
His dish again ,
because I don't eat salmon ,especially raw.
But I think it look delicious ,
=)

Love Ichiban Boshi !
Good service and nice food ,
Thumbs Up !

No comments:

Post a Comment