Wednesday, August 10, 2011

D' Mamak Corner

Early in the morning ,
if you want to have a simple yet tradition breakfast ,
you can have a try at D'Mamak Corner ,
it is available for 24 hours which u can eat even though in the midnight.

D'Mamak Corner located at Taman Melati area
which their opposite is the highway road
which can straight go to Genting Highlands,
so many people will stop by and had their meal there.

It is a quite big mamak restaurant to me ,
and the area is clean and tidy.
The service there is good too ,
when you didnt order any drinks ,
they will free you sky juice =)
I had my HOT MILO as my morning drinks.
but the MILO they made does not reach my satisfaction
I mean the drinks major taste is milk taste
rather than MILO taste.
I still prefer Milo drinks with enough MILO powder in it.
=)

Their special container.=)
ROTI CANAI SEGI EMPAT
The kuah they give contain 3 types
the most red one is belacan that we eat with nasi lemak
and another 2 kuah is one with more spicy
and the other is less spicy =)

I had ordered ROTI TELUR.
The ROTI CANAI they made is delicious =)
I like their kuah very much
but I prefer eat with plain since I ordered ROTI TELUR.

Lastly , I had ordered half boiled eggs too
every eggs lover will love this very muchie.=)
Besides ROTI CANAI , they also provide nasi lemak ,
western food and many else..

Go and have a try =)
I found that Chinese love to go there in the morning.
Just like me =)

Rate : ✿




D'Mamak Corner
1-75, Jalan Melati Utama 4
Taman Melati, Kuala Lumpur53100

No comments:

Post a Comment