Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sakae Sushi @ Leisure Mall

Its hard for me to seek for this sushi restaurant recently,
I found that many branches of Sakae Sushi had closed down
especially KLCC and Pavilion ,
I wonder why they closed down KLCC branch
because KLCC SAKAE SUSHI is always FULL of people,
and the food they provide is nicer.=[

But I heard there is a new branch open at FAHRENHEIT.
One day , I will go there for a try =)
Every branch of the food quality is different if you have a fussy tongue.
=P

Today , I went to Leisure Mall Sakae Sushi for a try,
and here I am ! hehe
The tea they provide is quite special in taste ,
if you are the first trial ,
you might not like the taste ,
but so far , I m in love with the tea =]
and is healthy tea for us !
The main reason that why I love Sakae Sushi is because of their BBQ style.
They baked the upper part of the Mayo on it
and when you eat it , u will know how good is the taste ,
awwwwwww , wanna have a bite again =]
The second reason that I love to eat SAKAE SUSHI is because of
CHAWANMUSHI !
Well , I like the vegetarian shark fin and those mushroom type.
but I think Leisure Mall branch CHAWANMUSHI is not nicer than KLCC one,
I can taste that the egg is too waterish and the taste is not my best one.
=[
Besides , I ordered a bowl of UDON MEE too ,
I think it can be consider as vegetarian food
because it full of vege and mushroom
and this is what I love so much =)
The soup is exactly the taste of mushroom ,
sooooo original =]
Last but not least ,
I m a big eater
so I keep on eating so much of sushi , yum yum yum =D
At the end ,
you just need to call the waiter / waitress there to count your plates,
and take the bill to the counter for a pay.
Thats easy ! =)

Well,
I will always visit Japan restaurants.
because I think that Japanese food is quite healthy
compare to others.
Don't you think so? xoxo
=]


Rate :



Bangsar Village II
2F-26 / 27, 2nd Floor
Bangsar Village II
2 Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 603-2287 1535
Fax : 603-2287 1536





Cheras LeisureMall
Lot L1-48-7 & 8, Level 1
Cheras LeisureMall Jalan Manis 6
Taman Segar, Cheras 56100
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-91301198



Fahrenheit88
Lot 1-27 (03) & 1-27 (04)
Tingkat 1, Fahrenheit88
179, Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2145 1163
Fax: 03-2145 2198


No comments:

Post a Comment