Thursday, August 11, 2011

Din Tai Fung Pavilion KL

This was my fourth time went in to DIN TAI FUNG
and I still ordered the one of the same menu always ,
guess what food ?
u will know later by reading finish this post.

The environment there is belong to a bit like hong kong type
which u can saw those chefs sending their food by their own ,
and the waiters and waitress there will serve u with good manner
Chinese Tea is the best match for my meal that day
because DIN TAI FUNG is belong to Chinese Cuisine type
They will provide you this ginger slices
and you just need to fill in the vinegar to be the perfect.
I had Ordered this Chili Prawn's Wantan
which taste spicy and the prawn is freshy !
Best choice for you if u love spicy. =)
The main purpose for me to walk in to this restaurant is because of
XIAO LONG BAO
The reason I loved it is because of their juicy soup inside the content.
The ginger slices with vinegar is the best match for this,
you will never forget the taste of XIAO LONG BAO
after you had try one time.

Next , this is my favourite RAMEN !
SOUR SPICY RAMEN SOUP
I like this type of food so much just like shark fin type soup ,
If you not willing to kill shark to taste the shark fin soup,
u can have this to replace it since
this soup is suitable by adding vinegar too,
just like what we did when we drink shark fin soup.




Rate :

Din Tai Fung
Lot 06.01.05, Level 6
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (+603) 2148 8292

No comments:

Post a Comment