Friday, August 5, 2011

FULLHOUSE

FullHouse is one of the place that I went before
with the most nice background restaurant,
the design of the whole restaurant is sweet ,
I believe that every girl must love it !
same goes to me =)

The main colour of this restaurant is white colour
the lighting there is quite bright
unless u sit outdoor at night ,
so i can see many people taking DSLR go there
to take millions of photos.

The Menu Book there just look magazine type.


I ordered chicken chop that day which change the sauce
to mayonnaise =)
My friends ordered this .

Actually there is still many western food to let us choose.
and many type of flavor too
but I just consider about the price of the food
Oh ya ,
the price of the food is moderate,
I think is match with the background of the restaurant
but not match with the food .
I mean the food is normal to me ,
Don't really like the taste.
but the lighting that attracted by me.

after having meal , u can took photo at there
no matter how much u took ,
u will still love to capture.
Besides food , they sell clothes too !
the clothes there are so nice and fashionable .
I think I m the one who get in love with it. =)
Last but not least ,
u must take a photo at this place ,
the photo frames behind me are nice!

Rate :

Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
Kuala Lumpur
No 2, Jalan Liew Weng Chee
Off Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
03-2164-6466

No comments:

Post a Comment