Saturday, August 6, 2011

Downtown Coffee & Tea

Recently , I tried a new place for lunch
and I find out the environment there is nice ,
I went there for thrice ,
and I still keep on ordering Milo as my drink
because the Milo they served is very enoughh Milo taste.

This cafe located at Sri Rampai,Setapak
The menu is just similiar like Old Town Cafe
But I prefer the food here.
Milk Tea
Have you try before Ribena with Longan ,
here they serve =)
Ribena Longan
Milo lover will love this because
u can bite those crunchy milo powder inside the drink
Milo Boom
They provide wifi for us too,
and I like the environment here.
Ordered a plate of Hainan Toast for me to cure my greedy mouth
Lastly,
Dry Dumpling Noodle is not a bad choice too.

Overall , the food is quite nice especially western food.

Rate : ✿

Downtown Coffee & Tea

2, First Floor, Jalan Rampai Niaga 4, Medan Niaga Rampai, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+603 - 4143 3666, +603 - 4142 8833
+603 - 4142 1666

No comments:

Post a Comment